- MATISSE Del Mar natural woven sandals
- Size up if in between sizes, runs a tad small
The Del Mar platform sandal is beach-ready with its all-over braided raffia design and a thick single band that lends itself to casual wear.
- PETA-approved vegan.
- Braided raffia upper.
- Manmade outsole.
- 1.75 in / 4.45 cm heel.
- 1.5 in / 3.81 cm platform.
- Synthetic leather lining.
- Padded insole.
Please note: due to the nature of the raffia used on this style, each pair will look similar but not identical to the one pictured. These are considered natural variances and part of the intended look.
Each listing has the exact size measurements for that specific garment. The measurements are taken while the garment is laying flay on a surface. Use your garment measuring tape to multiply the bust x 2 and that is the circumference. Same for circumference of hips. If you do not have a garment tape measure we recommend this one for under $3. Garment Tape Measure
OUR PATH TO SUSTAINABILITY
Reducing our footprint as a business is a mindful and rewarding process. We started by changing our polymailers from harmful plastics to 100% compostable mailers. You may have noticed that we used to have a fancy custom made logo mailer that we have substituted with a minimalist, nameless and environmentally friendly compostable mailer. We removed plastic water bottles from our retail bar carts and stock them with Boxed Water from the Boxed Water Company we have a monthly subscription to. We provide all new employees with a Hydro Flask if they do not currently use one. All of our marketing materials are made from paper stock including retail purchase bags. We embrace the natural sunlight during the day and power down every night. We mindfully purchase the quantities we feel we can sell resisting mass overstock. We have one massive annual Warehouse Sale to our local Memphis community where we sell our previous seasons merch lower than cost to help boost our community and donate locally what is left. Our 90s and Y2K Vintage fashion is the ultimate form of sustainability which is highly sought after and quick to sell out. We have a list of Brands in the Main Menu on the site that we have highlighted the actions they are making towards slow and sustainable fashion. We ask straightforward questions about their brand's accountability towards sustainability before we even decide to become a stockist. We believe less is more and we have carefully selected brands that may be at a higher price point but offer a longer lasting quality product. One of our favorite mindful actions that we have implemented since 2013 is to use the bulk of our buying power for garments MADE IN THE USA. These garments are made in California! This creates local jobs and most importantly ensures fair labor. Every day we take a conscious approach to further educating ourselves on how fashion affects the world. Thank you for taking the time to read our story. We love you!
AMAZING LACE IS HEADQUARTERED IN TENNESSEE! Founder and CVO Chrissy Chandler started her career in online marketing and e-commerce in 2006 on the eBay platform. During this time eBay was raising young entrepreneurs and companies like Amazing Lace Outlet along with other big names, you know, the ones they write girl boss books about today. It was there she learned to sell brand-name lingerie out of her garage office along with drop shipping brands. Chrissy quickly became a platinum domestic and international seller. She realized her potential as a buyer with digital media could be greatly expanded into women’s fashion, digital e-commerce fashion. That is when the Amazing Lace you know and love today became a digital native fashion company.
AL is a female-owned small business in the USA and honored to serve the trendy people of the world!
Monday - Friday 9am-4:00pm central business hours.
Amazing Lace is an online digital native fashion E-COMMERCE company founded in 2013 from its original lingerie startup in 2006.
- Orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days of cleared payment. Many ship same day!
- BLACK FRIDAY, CYBER MONDAY, & 50 OFF SALE orders, please allow an extra 2-3 days for fulfillment & shipping above our normal processing time!
- All orders will have tracking confirmation sent via email at the time your order is fulfilled.
- All shipments where tracking status is deemed "delivered" will serve as proof of delivery. Amazing Lace is not responsible for lost or stolen claims once proof of delivery is confirmed. Tampering with the mail is a FEDERAL OFFENSE. If you feel your mail was stolen please report it immediately to your local carrier's office.
- Please make sure the shipping address provided to us is correct and complete. The most common reason for an undeliverable shipment is that the apartment or suite # has been omitted. Orders that have to be shipped again due to insufficient address will be charged for the 2nd shipping cost.
USA Shipping Rates (Continental 48 States and Puerto Rico):
- Free Shipping on orders above $100
- $19.99 UPS 2nd Day Air - Ships same business day if placed by 12pm CST. 2nd business day delivery, excludes weekends. Ex: Order Monday night -> ships Tuesday -> delivered Thursday
- $9.99 UPS Ground 4-5 days typical delivery
- $6.99 Standard shipping on all orders up to $100. 5-7 business days typical delivery
- FREE local Memphis pickup option at checkout
FREE Standard Shipping on orders placed in State of Tennessee
Canada Shipping Rates:
$29 Standard Flat Rate Delivery
International Duties and Customs Charges are the responsibility of the Customer
All other international rates:
Purchased amount up to $49.99 - shipping rate is $24.99
Purchased amount $50.00 - 99.99 - shipping rate is $34.99
Purchased amount $100.00 - $199.00 - shipping rate is $49.99
Purchased amount over $200.00 shipping rate is $64.99
International Duties and Customs Charges are the responsibility of the Customer
Amazing Lace will happily accept unworn, unwashed, scent and smoke free items for return within 21 days of the delivery date. Returns will be for online store credit only unless you are returning one of the exclusive brands listed below.
Did you buy during one of our sale events? Good for you, you got a great deal!! Unfortunately, all items purchased during the following events are NOT eligible for return and are Final Sale. This includes exclusive brands listed below.
Final Sale Events:
- July Annual 50% Off the Site Sale
- Black Friday Promotion
- Cyber Monday Promotion
- Any item purchased with a discount code for 40% off or more
Need to start a return?
- Email email@example.com with "Return Label" as the subject line
- Include your Name, Order Number, and which item(s) you wish to return in the email
- A return shipping label will be sent to the email you used at checkout. A cost of $6.00 will be deducted from your Amazing Lace store credit
What brands are eligible for a refund?
- For Love & Lemons
- Steve Madden
More Return Policy Details:
- Please include your original packing slip in the box. If you do not have yours, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy of the packing slip. This will allow your return to be processed much faster!
- Once your return is received and processed, we will issue your online store credit via email.
There is no restocking fee & the credit never expires.
If item is defective, please email email@example.com within 24 hours upon receiving and please include a picture.
Shoes must be returned in the original box/packaging.
Shipping is non-refundable.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your return to be processed after the tracking is marked as delivered at our warehouse.
- If you used a third party payment application such as Afterpay, you will still be responsible for your payment terms with them and we have no control over the terms you entered into.
- For any questions or concerns please don't hesitate, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org