OUR PATH TO SUSTAINABILITY
Reducing our footprint as a business is a mindful and rewarding process. We started by changing our polymailers from harmful plastics to 100% compostable mailers. You may have noticed that we used to have a fancy custom made logo mailer that we have substituted with a minimalist, nameless and environmentally friendly compostable mailer. We removed plastic water bottles from our retail bar carts and stock them with Boxed Water from the Boxed Water Company we have a monthly subscription to. We provide all new employees with a Hydro Flask if they do not currently use one. All of our marketing materials are made from paper stock including retail purchase bags. We embrace the natural sunlight during the day and power down every night. We mindfully purchase the quantities we feel we can sell resisting mass overstock. We have one massive annual Warehouse Sale to our local Memphis community where we sell our previous seasons merch lower than cost to help boost our community and donate locally what is left. Our 90s Vintage fashion is the ultimate form of sustainability which is highly sought after and quick to sell out. We have a list of Brands on the Main Menu on the site that we have highlighted the actions they are making towards slow and sustainable fashion. We ask straightforward questions about their brand's accountability towards sustainability before we even decide to become a stockist. We believe less is more and we have carefully selected brands that may be at a higher price point but offer a longer lasting quality product. One of our favorite mindful actions that we have implemented since 2013 is to use the bulk of our buying power for garments MADE IN THE USA. These garments are made in California! This creates local jobs and most importantly ensures fair labor. Every day we take a conscious approach to further educating ourselves on how fashion affects the world. Thank you for taking the time to read our story. We love you!
Chrissy - the messy haired girl!
AMAZING LACE IS HEADQUARTERED IN MEMPHIS, TN! Founder and CEO Chrissy Chandler starter her career in online marketing and e-commerce in 2006 on the eBay platform. During this time eBay was raising young entrepreneurs and companies like Amazing Lace Outlet along with other big names, you know, the ones they write girlboss books about today. It was there she learned to sell brand name lingerie out of her garage office along with drop shipping brands. Chrissy quickly became a platinum domestic and international seller. She realized her potential as a buyer with digital media could be greatly expanded into women’s fashion, digital e-commerce fashion. That is when the Amazing Lace you know and love today became a digital native fashion company.
We are a local female owned small business in the USA and we are honored to serve you!
Monday - Friday 9am-4:00pm central business hours.
Amazing Lace is an online digital fashion E-COMMERCE company founded in 2013 from it's original lingerie startup in 2007.
All Domestic U.S. territories:
- $4.99 under $50 Standard 2-5 Day Delivery
- FREE USA SHIPPING OVER $50 2-5 Day Standard Delivery
- 2-3 Business Day FED EX $9.99 (YAASSS TO THIS)
- FREE local Memphis pickup option at checkout
- FREE Tennessee Shipping on all orders
Canada Shipping Rates:
- $15 Standard Flat Rate Delivery $1-$149
- FREE orders over $150
Australia Shipping Rates:
- $15 Standard Flat Rate Delivery $1-$300
All other international rates:
- Purchased amount up to $49.99 - shipping rate is $24.99.
- Purchased amount $50.00 - 99.99 - shipping rate is $34.99.
- Purchased amount $100.00 - $199.00 - shipping rate is $49.99.
- Purchased amount over $200.00 shipping rate is $64.99.
- Orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days of cleared payment. Many ship same day for your convenience!
- Our items ship USPS first class with an estimated 4-5 business day delivery or USPS Priority Mail with an estimated 3-4 business day delivery.
- All shipments will have tracking confirmation, which will be provided to all customers via email upon shipment.
- All shipments where tracking status is deemed "delivered" will serve as proof of delivery. Amazing Lace is not responsible for lost or stolen claims once proof of delivery is confirmed. Tampering with the mail is a FEDERAL OFFENSE. If you feel your mail was stolen please report it immediately to your local carrier's office.
- Please make sure the shipping address provided to us is correct and complete. The most common reason for an undeliverable shipment is that the apartment or suite # has been omitted. Orders that have to be shipped again due to insufficient address will be charged for the 2nd shipping cost.
OH NO! Sometimes we just need to make a RETURN! NO PROBLEM! We're here to help, All returns are for STORE CREDIT only!
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Once we receive your return back to our facility, we will process your return for store credit which will be sent in the form of a Gift Card to the email address you checked out with.
There is no restocking fee & the credit never expires.
- Final Sale no returns for Black Friday, Cyber Monday or any discounts 40% off or greater.
- Coupon codes may not be applied to past purchases.
- We will gladly accept unworn, unwashed, scent and smoke free or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 14 days of the ship date.
- If item is defected please email email@example.com within 24 hours upon receiving and we require a picture.
- Shoes must be returned in the original box/packaging.
- Shipping is non refundable.
- Exchanges: At the moment Amazing Lace does not offer exchanges for any online order. However you do have options for repurchasing your correct size! You may use your store credit or if you are afraid the item/size you're interested in will sell out before we receive & process your return you can go ahead and repurchase! After all, your store credit never expires and we have no doubt you'll be able to use it on a future order!
For any questions or concerns please don't hesitate, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday 9am-4:00pm central business hours.